PHP Software Developer
We’re seeking an OOP PHP developer to join our 100% remote (work from home) team. Experience with RDBMS/PostgreSQL and a background working with open-source frameworks is required.
Network Ninja is a fully remote software firm that develops three products leading their respective industries. We’re a small company (just over 50 employees), but we work on big, impactful projects. Come work with us!
Please read the entire description: it will help explain how we expect candidates to apply. We promise to spend time personally reviewing your application.
There’s room for junior, intermediate, and senior developers on our senior-heavy teams, so if you believe you could be a good fit, but don’t meet the requirements to the letter, please explain in your cover letter.
We’re looking for a PHP developer that will:
- Develop clean and efficient OOP code
- Write new, and improve existing, functionality within our products
- Contribute & share developer responsibilities with a team
- Learn underlying PHP architecture of our software, with guidance of senior developers
- Use software development best practices, standards, and procedures
- Assist with testing and QA of new code before software releases
- Take direction and learn about our business from management
Some specific backgrounds that we believe increase likelihood of success in this position:
- Experience working on sophisticated software implementations
- Minimum 4 years dev experience, 2 years of PHP Object-Oriented Programming experience.
- Diverse knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience developing code through multiple lifecycle environments (Development, Staging, Production sites)
- Experience with a version control system (preferably Git)
- Experience with AWS (ec2, rds, s3, “and more”)
- Previous experience working within a development team
- Strong organizational skills
All that sound good, and are you a motivated software developer and US citizen? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following 3 items:
- A brief Personal Statement / Cover Letter
- Your Resume
- Some Code Samples or a repo that shows your knowledge of SQL and OOP dev (ideally PHP)
At Network Ninja we value the diversity in backgrounds and experiences that our employees bring to us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.