Network Ninja is a fully remote software firm that develops three products leading their respective industries. We’re a small company (around 50 employees), but we work on big, impactful projects. Come join us!
MainEvent is “Comprehensive Software for Field Marketing Teams”, and is used by our customers to manage their “experiential marketing” campaigns for clients like Nintendo, GEICO, and Kraft Heinz. MainEvent annually supports 400,000 reps executing 32 million visits across 1.9 million locations, and your work will empower users to do their jobs better out in the field.
The ideal candidate for this fully remote position will have experience working with a multidisciplinary team on large, or large-minded, software development projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist a lead developer in the development of Vue.js components for a mobile business application that connects to MainEvent
- Integrate with a backend PHP + Postgres application built on a custom framework. You may from time to time need to work on the back end code
- Collaborate with a designer and other developers using Storybook or similar tools to implement designs
- Meet daily with development team for code reviews, and planning
- Write maintainable, testable, well-documented code
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and participate in group discussions to guide future application development
Some specific backgrounds that we believe increase likelihood of success in this position:
- Experience building and supporting business applications that involve processes like payroll, timekeeping, data input, especially via mobile device
- Experience with, or at least comfortable with working on legacy applications
- Comfortable working with regular guidance but minimal supervision in a 100% remote setting in a task oriented environment
- Comfortable meeting bi-monthly release schedule deadlines
- Has a background in something analytical - finance, economics, engineering, music, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively about how to approach data problems
All that sound good, and are you a motivated software developer and US citizen? If so, hit the Apply button to send an email to us with the following 3 items:
- A brief Personal Statement / Cover Letter
- Your Resume
- Some Code Samples
At Network Ninja we value the diversity in backgrounds and experiences that our employees bring to us. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.